terça-feira, 19 de junho de 2012

It's high time to start living!

Minha gente!! texto bônus de hoje. 
Escrito alguns dias depois do meu texto anterior de hoje, foi uma experiência em inglês (não vou traduzir...). Gosto muito deste texto. De alguma maneira, em inglês parece que é mais forte do que se traduzisse para o Português. 

ENJOY


IT'S HIGH TIME TO START LIVING!

When thought of nothing takes control of my soul, whiling to have me crawling, asking for you to forgive, only my will, with all it's power, can make me stand up and face my life as I should, as I must, as it have to be faced. 
When we're feeling lonelly, when we're hoping nothing but the silent sound of nobody's breathing, that's when we find out that our happiness depends only on ourselves. 
I've lerned the hardest way that we must not put our happiness on anyone's hands but our's.
Lost thoughts, lost souls, lost happiness that sudenly is found, conquered, recovered.
That's my guilty if I'm unhappy. That's my fault if I'm lost in dreadfull feelings. That's my dispair when I see what I needed to have done but did not. 
It's high time to start living.
I'ts high time to stop tormenting ourselves with useless things.
It's high time we take our life's control in our bare hands to turn it's course to our will.
It's high time I stop writing and start living.

Rafael Caputti Caleffi
07/11/2005

Um comentário:

  1. Couldn't have ended better! "It's high time I stop writing and start living."

    ResponderExcluir